2/16/2013

Reason.


I'm sorry to break up with you . Because it's violating bible principles. Because i reflected in the bible in 2Corinthians 6:14 here it says , Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelivers. For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have ? Or what sharing does light have with darkness? 

That's the reason why i chose to break up with you... And besides that , dating is something very crucial and needs time to ponder about. One does not dates when one doesn't have the intention of getting married. That's what i meant. I'm sorry if i hurt you . But if i drag the time longer, you'll feel more hurt than before right ? Let the pain be lesser rather than crying day and night when we're dating for years. No point...
 I hope you'll be reading this . But even if you don't, i'll just express my thoughts here . Be strong Derek.. You'll find someone better than me, having the same standard as you, prettier than me and more 'steady' than me. 

No comments: